twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Crafternoon Dates

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Christmassy, vintage and handmade!


So it's starting to feel Christmassy, and with less than a month to go before the big day I am here to invite you to my latest Treat Size Crafternoon Tea .... vintage Christmas decorations.

We are going to be making Georgian influenced decorations using a colour palette inspired by the Georgian Christmas. I have some amazing (if I say so myself) fabrics and vintage buttons and trims for the day. Plus yummy tea and cake will be served throughout from my five star hygiene rated kitchen. 

The lovely people at Derby Museums are again letting us craft on the kitchen table in the beautiful surroundings of Pickford's House. 
 
Read all about last month's Christmas wreath making  here in the same beautiful setting. 

We have just a few places left so be quick before they are all gone! To book your place click here

Bye for now,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template