twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday 3 November 2014

Monday Moods Sparkle!



Good Morning!

This weeks Monday Mood is inspired by this week's bonfire night celebrations and all those amazing fireworks and sparklers displays.

I love the Swarovski's new sparkling bangles out in a range of sparkling colours, they would look great with my new Peter Pan necklace. I made this  necklace and will be wearing it out this weekend with a new outfit (exciting. As we are all looking at Christmas crafts, Hobbycrafts sparkle beads are a must little accessory for a craft box.

This week I treated myself to this pretty Monsoon Home coasters for the office. All crusted in little  sparkling beads, they even come with a distressed contained to store them all in.

Happy Monday!

Samantha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template