twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday 11 December 2014

Handmade Bath Delights for Christmas Giving!

On Tuesday night...

The lovely Kirstie Allsopp was on CH4 making her Handmade Christmas . It's becoming a bit of a tradition now. 

After the programme I rushed up to my craft bookcase to find some of my most happiest makes over the last few years. The one that stood out was the bath bombe project from 2012. Honestly, it's so easy and really rewarding.

Bath Bombes, I gave them as presents last Christmas and my friends loved them. I was really touched! I wrapped them in little acetate bags and tied the tops with raffia.
www.teacake.eu
They started with these...
Here are a few pictures from in the mould...
bath bombe hearts

Devonshire lavender I picked on holiday



 I was so flattered when Canny Crafty made these in 2013...
                               


They are gorgeous little mince pie bath bombes. How pretty?

The bath bombe making is perfect for Christmas but could be made for hen party or birthday party thank-you.

I advise you, go and try this at the weekend. Most of the recipe is in your cupboard at home.

Bye for now!

Samantha x

PSSS... Have you checked out our 'Night Out in London' competition? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template