twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Whilst Over On I.G....

Hey!

Happy December*

My November on Instagram was full of crafty posts and my most viewed was a picture of my vintage style customised stamps. I love old fashioned looking pens, stamps, cards and fonts so I am really happy with outcome. After so many companies promising me a clear readable stamp I finally found one. As a new business, it's such a waste of money to throw away something that just doesn't work. So hooray!

November was a milestone too as I reached 500 followers! A big thank-you to everyone who is following me. I really appreciate all the comments and small business support.

So here's to December!

*(posting a day late due to bad connection )

Image made with PicsArt by me at http://picsart.com

See you soon,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template