twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday 11 January 2015

Hello 2015


book, tea
New year and a bright new diary

 So, this is my first post of the New Year. I'm back into our new routine and back vintage crafting after a flu-y first week of 2015. I'm writing off last week and starting 2015 again.

The first post after a break is always a funny one, after a few weeks of Christmas and New Year holidays, getting out the laptop and typing is good. I've read on Bloglovin this week lots of inspiration craft resolutions; what to do in 2015, what crafts to try. 


My one resolution for 2015 is to do, seek and find more old fashion crafts, ideas, recipes and makes from the past. 

And maybe not hoard as much fabric and finish my WIP's..oh and brush on my photo taking skills.

My main aim is to inspire people to rediscover craft! I love every like, comment and satisfied crafter whom I craft with. You guys are fab.

My big challenge this year to take my stash of vintage books such as this beautiful Household Encycopaedia from 1941 and recreate recipes and crafts from it. It's going to be so much fun! Search under #vintagecrafternoon to see my progress.


#vintagecrafternoon


Looking forward to this year. It will be fun!

Samantha  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template