twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Currrently On My Desk


Good Morning,

It's been a busy week so I wanted to share with you my current work in progress projects I have on my desk. It's been a lovely bright sunny Spring day so far, the kind of day that inspires new inspiration as the rays of light flood into my craft space.


Vintage buttons and threads in green
Old reels of ribbons and cord look so beautiful.

 I have to admit that I am a multi-crafter with one or more ideas on the go. Sometimes, it's great to park something and pick another up for a change and not to tired out your creativity?

Current projects for the 1940s weekend at Crich
Distressed frames using watered down primer paints

I always try and keep at least two projects on the go using different craft supplies. This week, it priming these pretty bright fancy frames, making 1940s inspired brooches for an upcoming Crafternoon and a bright green colour hang over from St.Patrick's day crafting. 
Mixing old and new, these printed fabrics were bought last month and look great with the chocolate sweetie buttons I picked up last week in France.


Looking forward to sharing some final projects with you soon!

Happy Crafting,

Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template