twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday 10 September 2015

Summer Crafternoon Makes

It's Been A While Dear Friends...
 
Firstly, I have had a lovely Summer 2015 making with some lovely people at our Crafternoon Teas and it's great to blogging again. I've been working on our new website and a few big projects too over the Summer which I will reveal soon.
 
I wanted to share a few makes and photos from Crafternoons this evening...
 
 
Memory keepsakes and vintage style purses in Leicester.
 
 
A stash of vintage fabrics for a Crafternoon in Derby.
 
 
A 1940s rag rug inspired corsage at Crich Tramway Museum's vintage week.
 
 
A red and black fascinator action shot in Sheffield.
 
 
A Crafternoon hen party making vintage style fascinators in Derbyshire.
 
I will be back with an exciting crafty project in the morning.
 
Take Care Crafternooners,
 
Samantha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template